THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tell me what you think

Hey fellow bloggers,


I have been speaking about a job that I have applied for here in my current section. Anywho I had an interview last week Tuesday. I went into the interview knowing that most likely I would not get the position. I am not quite qualified yet, but I still had high hopes because I am the only inside person applying for the position and I am very talented (I am humble but since you really don't know me I have to tell it like it is so you can understand where I am coming from) smart and ambitious. So I went to the interview and it went good for the most part then came the end of the interview. I was interviewed by my current supervisor. So he said this " I don't want you to be discouraged if you don't get the job. I understand that you want something with more of a challenge and in the next coming weeks we have several positions that are coming open that may be more suited to your level of experience. I also wanted to let you know that I have recognized all of the hard work you have put in. I love the level of imitative that you have shown and hope to be able to reward you with a monetary increase in the near future. You are one of the top two or three people that I feel deserve an increase and I plan to do what I can to get you one. " Now of course this was not word for word but it is basically what he said. So I took it to mean that I did not get the job.

In other news my angel is allergic to mosquitoes. It is itching her so bad she has already been to the doctor twice. What is a mother to do when her baby is hurting? My husband and grandmother are making progress. She is talking about him again and speaking to him. Also yesterday at church (we haven't picked a church home yet, but we go to both of our parents churches for the time being) the past prayed for us and took time out to talk about some problems we have been going through (not with our marriage) and it really helped us both.


Question of the day: From what I told you what do you think about my chances of getting the job?


Smooches,

Carmel Beauty

2 comments:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

i think maybe you should pray about it, because if the position looks good and he knows you want a challenge you could most likely get it. otherwise Sharon Stone him and you'll most definitely get something good, LOL.

Just kidding.

For the baby, try benedryl and if she feels like she's going to throw up to try OTC dramamine. Make sure you get the non drowsy bendryl too so she doesn't feel sluggish through the day and really one teaspoon should help with the itching and allergy

mum said...

Hey, Caramel. Good to hear from you. Glad things are improving with the fam.

My gut would tell me that this might not be the job for you, but that you are definitely on the radar and something bigger and better is coming your way. Bathe it in prayer, girl!

mum