THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank You & TMI Tuesday!

Good morning everyone,

I don't have time to post much but I wanted to say thanks for all the congrats and advice. Much appreciated!!! Now on to TMI Tuesday.

1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world? Well he is almost perfect, but I would have to say that I would like to experiment more. I also agree with Weekends more massages would be greeeeaaaaaaaatttt!!

2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why? I want Phoebe's power from charmed. I would love to know peoples thoughts and if they are telling the truth or not also know the future would kick ass to. Throw in the power to levitate and I am good to go.

3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why? I would rather be tied up. STBH would never let me tie him up which is good I don't want to be dominated, but I wouldn't at ALL mind being submissive.

4. What is your best physical and non physical asset? Physical would be my DD's. non-physical would be my sweet personality.

5. If they were naming new Dwarves beyond the seven what would your name be and why?
insatiable (if you don't know why guess)

Smoochies,

Carmel Beauty

1 comment:

Weekends Off said...

I levitate every afternoon at 20 minutes after 4

ROFL sorry I couldn't resist!

Now, the massages, yeah wouldn't they be nice? I mean ones that start off as a massage and end as one too not those sneaky massages that lead to his pleasure LOLOLOLOLOL


I forgot the 7dwarf question on my blog...I have to go edit!
Later when I have a good idea!