THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Violence

My thoughts for the day I don't have much time, but I have been hoping and praying that they catch my grandfather's killer. I want that man to suffer. I thought about the death penalty, but in the end I felt that was too good for him. I think that we need to come up with those punishments that they have for people in other countries where crime is at a much lower rate. On house last night one of the Doctors said that death is easy it's the living that hard. Truly it is when you think about it. I mean yes I believe in God and I know that there is a Hell, but I want my vengeance now. I bet people would think twice if they know that when they were convicted of murder, rape, molestation, the truly violent crimes against people that either the surviving victim or the closet family member would get to choose there punishment. To me it would give me a sense of justice let a jury of there peers decide if they are guilty but I want to give them the sentence.

Question of the Day: What do you feel are suitable punishments for murder, child molestation, rape, & attempted murder ? If it was decided that a person would get the death penalty I believe they should die in the same manner as the person they killed. One more question umm do you think I'm crazy? .......... I will wait while you think if your answer is what I think it is then

SO

Smoochies,

Carmel Beauty

3 comments:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

My thoughts on punishment on child molestation and multiple rapist is that they should be chemically castrated.

As for murders, it does depend on the type of murder. I feel for serial killes immediate death penalty all over the US. If you kill two or more people immediate death penalty, unless by mistake.

Anything that has to do with a pregnant woman, immediate death penalty.

Attempted murder should serve at least one life sentence just because you tried to take a life.

Weekends Off said...

An eye for an eye. So long as guilt is proven without a doubt, through indisputable dna evidence or a confession where murder/death penalty is concerned.

Rapists and molesters should have their genitals removed completely.

I agree with Sylvia on attempted murder. Life sentence.

I also think they have it too comfy in prison/jail and we need to do things like they did back in the day. Alcatraz, chain gangs, hard, hard labor, hard enough to make them wish for death. There would be no tv/entertainment or downtime. Just hard labor, mush for meals, cold showers and a hard bunk. Day after day after day.

Anonymous said...

Cut it off! Whatever you use to do harm with...whether it be their genitals...their hands (ie used to kill) just hack it off and torture them....the family will be tortured with why questions... thats not even enough justice for what they brought onto the family.