THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!

All things considered this christmas was very good. They had a vigil at my chruch last week for my grandfather. It was nice I did not want to go at first, but after the fact I was glad that I did. It gave me a sense of peace. My baby was showed some love this christmas not that she needed to much more toys, but hey she was happy so I was happy. Then my mom got me a DVD player which was nice. It made me laugh it stays in the car though I be damned it someone steals anything else from me. :-) Work is boring it's like only four people here until the 2nd of January. I have like nobody to talk to and tons of work I don't want to do. Well it's time to go home and since I do want to do that I will say



Smoochies,

Carmel Beauty

1 comment:

Weekends Off said...

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,

We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.

Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives

We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.

And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you.