THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PAY DAY! MAYBE?

I get paid once a month it is always seems to take forever for me to get paid. This month we are using a new payroll system different departments were placed on this system at different times and well it has been a disaster at least the first couple of months. I tell you this to say that I will and I mean will go the FUCK off if my money is not in my account in the next 53 minutes. Yes I am up at 11:07pm and will be up till 12am just to make sure my money is deposited as it should. See I am one very broke sister. No matter how much we budget throughout the month with the price of everything and I do mean everything raising it never seems to make it past the third sometimes second week of the month. Just pray for me as I will for you because our economy sucks and is getting worse by the day.

Anywhoo, I hope everyone is going to vote no matter who you are voting for please please VOTE!!!.


QUESTION OF THE DAY: I am only 27 years old and I find myself thinking of the past as the better times. So I am wondering like me do you miss things like the Cosby show, the wonder years, saved by the bell, gas at approx $1.50 a gallon, salt n' pepa, and just a simpler time when you didn't have to decide food or gas?



SMOOCHES,

CARMEL BEAUTY

No comments: