THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

The simple pleasures!!

I feel old today. I miss the times when I would be happy with a piece of candy and watching Saved by the Bell on TV. When the most I had to do was keep my room clean, my grades up, and my legs closed. Those were the times no responsibilities and life was good.

Today I got that happy feeling again, but for a different reason. I am working on a project at work which requires me to do something in excel and well I did it. (doing my happy dance) This happiness made me think about all of lives simple pleasures. Some people only get happy about the BIG things out of life like a raise, vacation, graduation, etc. I don't think it's bad to celebrate the big things in life, but the small things should be celebrated as well. We never know when our time on this earth will end and I want to end with a bang myself. I want to know that everyday I was here I celebrated ALL all of my accomplishments whether they be BIG or small. Especially with my daughter. Example if she gets an A on a spelling test I will celebrate that just as much as if she gets an A for English for that semester. Every little pat on the back gives people that encouragement to do more strive for better.

In closing look to those around you and yourself and when an accomplishment is made whether is be little or HUGE celebrate it. Make sure that you can say yesterday I did a little thing, today I will do a Big thing, and tomorrow I will do a HUGE thing.

Question of the day: When was the last time you celebrated some accomplishment whether is be yours or someone else's ? If it has been a while then take a minute and do the happy dance with me?

Smoochies,

Carmel Beauty

1 comment:

kmorales4 said...

Gosh! I remember Saved by The Bell. I'm friggin old too.