THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Title Bar Finally Working Ya!!!!

Ya'll I am feeling so in love with the hubby right now. I can't explain it, but I am going to try. He has been so attentive, just listening when I talk, we have a connection, and he understands how I feel before I even put it into words. Now some would say this is a good thing me well I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Are we allowed to be this happy. I keep trying to roll with it truly I am, but in my experience something bad always happens to ruin the good. I could be wrong this time so I'm trying really hard to let it go. I know he doesn't even know I have a blog let alone read it but Baby Love I love you!!!!!!! I have been hearing that song Always and Forever in my head for like the last three days. I was so tired this morning, because my baby girl did not want to sleep last night and he just made me feel better this morning even though we were both tired. He has a way of just making all my bad days feel good. Now he ain't perfect, but what person is? I just wanted to get that out.

My question of the day: I want to give him a surpise he will never forget something that will knock his socks off. I don't want it to be a rush job I want it to take a few days of planning and be really romantic and inexpensive cause we have already started planning for the wedding and even with us getting married at the JOP it is still going to be expensive. So if anyone has any ideas let me know.

Smoochies,

Carmel Beauty

4 comments:

kmorales4 said...

A total body massage. Provided by you or go to a Spa for a couples total body massage. The relaxation gift is priceless, especially when there's a little one around that all of a sudden decides that it's not bedtime it playtime.

Weekends Off said...

I wish I had an idea for you but I am the queen of unoriginal ideas when it comes to gift giving....

I suck, K buys all the gifts for our family.

Miz JJ said...

You could get a babysitter for your daughter and plan an evening for your dude. Totally pamper him. Make his favorite meal, do the massage thing, wear some sexy lingerie. Good luck!

Carmel Beauty said...

Thanks yall I am going to try to incorporate both your ideas and weekends I totally understand that's why I'm asking